Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yearbook; Color Senior Section?

$925 for 8 pages of color. The senior section is usually 6-8 pages. It might be mice to have Homecoming in color. So share that around 49 people and they'd all need to cough up about $20.

You understand those aren't sequential pages exactly, that would be like 35-37, 40-41, 44-45- other stuff would be in between, probably 38-39 would be Sophomores and 42-43 would be juniors. To get them all together like pp.40-46 we'd have to buy 16 color pages, which is $1,850.

Also, we would absolutely HAVE to have ALL the Senior Pictures in by Jan 1. I've already heard people talking about how they haven't even set appointments yet... I'm not dragging my feet, I'd love to have color in the yearbook, I'm just letting you know what some of the challenges will be.

_____________________________
Ted's cartoons, artworks, photos, and commentary at:
http://tmal.multiply.com

No comments: