Friday, September 14, 2012

Group Pictures

I can't keep track in my head who wants which of these so I'm just sending them all out at once.
  • Band
  • Drill Squad
  • Student Council
Word is that someone's planning on taking a new Volleyball picture Sunday night at Coronation. I need lots of pictures of Coronation & the Jersey Auction anyway- 

My In-Laws have a 50th Anniversary thing this weekend that I'm going to, so I can't attend. I've asked Yearbook Students, but over the years they've been notoriously unreliable (even when I make it part of their grade)- so can some of you PLEEEEASE take lots of pictures this weekend. 

You can put them in the Archive folder on the server Monday, email them to me, or- and this would be BEST- upload them to www.RePlayIt.com and they go directly to the yearbook! It's fast, easy & free.
THANK YOU ahead of time!





Ted Mallory
Boyer Valley Community Schools
Challenging all students to meet their full potential
Art | Yearbook | Cheerleading | Newsletter | Web Coordinator

School- 712-643-2258 Ext. 249
Cell- 712-269-5853


No comments: