Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Yearbook; Miranda's Awesome Eye

Miss Willis took these three pictures. I sure hope she registers to take Digital Photography 2nd hour next semester because I think she's great. I was going to use the one of the auditorium chairs as the picture of the week this week on the school website- but I figured parents want to see kids and the Drill team shot that I took was more topical with them going to State. I AM using the ones below as the picture of the week starting this Friday. They were both so good, I couldn't choose, so I put them together in Photoshop. The one on the left is a great example of "framing" the subject. Both show how changing your angle can make an otherwise mundane topic into a really dynamic composition. I wonder what Mr. Boysen would think since our esteemed Woods teacher used to teach Darkroom Photography for years.

No comments: