Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Yearbook; This week

Now that we have server access again, please get back into InDesign and try to finish the Fall sports pages you were working on in November.
  • Seniors can be working on our cover, since Josten's sent us a template.
  • I will try to check up on each of you individually to see the progress on your pages, offer help, and make sure that they are saved in the right place. Before too long, I can take Bonnie, Cody and Christine or someone, and start preparing some of these pages for submission, and uploading them to the Josten's site.
  • I have login names and passwords for everyone for the Josten's Yearbook Avenue website.
  • Monday, Dec. 10 Colleen will visit. Be ready with any questions you may have for her.
  • Mrs. Staley has class lists for me in my mailbox, so Thursday and Friday, we may be able to start creating Class pages.
  • We also may as well start working on our ad pages before Christmas break. I may put you into teams of two, assign 2 spreads to each team. I'll start one DPS and then you'll be on your own for the second set of pages.
  • When we get back from Christmas break, we should immediately start on Winter sports pages, even though the sports will still be going. We can also assign club pages too.

No comments: