Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Last 6 wks of Photography

As I think I've mentioned to all 3 of you, we only have chapters 7, 8, and 9 left. I could try to cover one chapter every 2 weeks, but Lucas and Makayla are behind and all 3 of you have to get the portfolio done (http://digphoto.wikispaces.com/Portfolios). Please note that it would be best to have real prints- second best is printed on computer, but either way you can't just post them to Flickr, although you should do that too. This is why I told you about the portfolio at the beginning of the class and why I'm reminding you with more than a month to go.

Consequently, I was leaning on just having you deal with chapter 9- but then this morning I got to looking at chapters 7&8 and realized just how much they influence chapter 9. Ugh! Anyway (be patient with me) I think that I will give you a truncated version of 7&8 like I just did for chapters 3,4,5&6 but have most of the shooting assignments pretty much be from chapter 9. 

BTW, most if not all of these can end up in your portfolio- almost all of the portfolio assignments are pictures that you've either already taken as shooting assignments or will for this last unit (no need to freak out about having to take all new ones).

I should have that to you later today, although I'm sure you won't care if you don't get it till the Tuesday after Easter. I will also do my best to get you a review sheet for the final by the end of next week.

Have a great Easter Break!


Ted Mallory
Boyer Valley Community Schools
Challenging all students to meet their full potential 
Art | Yearbook | Cheerleading | Newsletter | Web Coordinator

School- 712-643-2258 Ext. 249
Cell- 712-269-5853

 


No comments: