Monday, May 19, 2008

Check out the changes

All of my blogs have undergone an overhaul. 3 biggest additions;
  1. Navigation bar with links from each blog to all the other blogs
  2. a contact button for getting in touch and
  3. subscribe button- especially good for the cartoon blog- get an email every time there's a new cartoon!
I also rearranged the right hand menu bar to reflect our (tentative) schedule for next fall, but I left the links that can help with the classes we offer second semester too.

I appreciate that school's out so you probably don't need to check on this site for a class- but maybe you're interested in one of the things I teach and want to do some self-learning on your own. Hopefully either some of the things I've posted, or at least the links on the right will help you "expand your horizons" a little as we say in the education biz.

Since it's summer, don't be surprised if I let this particular blog lay fallow for about 12 weeks or so. I may put something on about Web Design when I go to the annual recertification workshop next month, but that's about that. But I sure hope you'll take a look at one of my many other blogs. It's not just a hobby, it's an addiction!

My column and political cartoons from the Mapleton PRESS are updated every Thursday, the Cheerleaders have a camp coming up in late June, and I'm always putting weird pictures on Wild Art.
mal•com is new, and it's not really a blog- I hope to develop that website a little bit more this summer. Really, it's going to be the site to contact me about photography or graphic design (tee-shirts). If you're going to be a Senior next year and don't think you can afford to go to one of the expensive professional photographers in the area for your Senior pictures, give me an email, maybe we can work something out. I guarantee to be the cheapest around.

Otherwise, HAVE A GREAT SUMMER, congratulations to the class of 2008, and as our Biology teacher, Mrs. Pippett always says, "make me proud!"

See you in the Fall!

No comments: