Friday, May 23, 2008

Send me your news tips

Yeah, it's that time of year again- school's out and I need something to do besides painting parts of my house and reorganizing my basement.

If you have any story ideas, or events for me to cover for the Mapleton PRESS this summer, please let me know. Send me names, phone numbers, or email addresses of people I should contact.

I'm especially interested in covering Charter Oak and Ricketts, but will be glad to write about Soldier and Ute too. For that matter, if you have ideas for Schleswig, Castana, Mapleton and Danbury I will be glad to pass them along to the PRESS office.

I am also looking for great ideas for Charter Oak Achievement Days AND anyone from the Missouri Valley area who has any story ideas about RAGBRAI.

Just look for the "Contact Me" button on the right side and it should automatically open your email program. Thanks and see you at Achievement Days!

1 comment:

garth said...

I have visited your blog on many occasions this year. Actually, you have inspired me to start one.

I appreciate all that you are doing and how you are including technology into the art room. As well, your cartoons are great.

garth