Saturday, May 3, 2008

We need pictures!!!

Yearbook needs prom and after prom pictures and golf pictures.
PLEEEEEEASE email me your pictures or tag some to me here on face book if you want me to use them.

ted.mallory@-at-gmail.com

I don't feel right about just up and surfing through everybody's photo albums on facebook because 1. you may not want me to use your pictures and 2. you may have other pictures that you don't want your teachers seeing. and frankly, 3. you probably have plenty of pictures I don't WANT to see.

All I know is this- I can't seem to get my yearbook and photography classes to bring in golf, prom and after prom pictures. Living in another town and having lots of family obligations I haven't been able to get them, and with Jim in rehab, Mrs. Hanigan hasn't been able to either.

So PLEASE, ANYBODY from Boyer Valley email or tag me your pictures you think should go in the yearbook!

Thanks,
Mr. Mallory

No comments: