Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yearbook Update

Everyone- I finally got around to assigning names to pages on the ladder. You should be able to pull down the filter on the left hand side and yearbookavenue will show you only your pages, if you want. http://yearbookavenue.jostens.com/yba/flash/ladder.do

Austin- Mrs. Hanigan put a bunch more Senior portraits on the server for me. I will throw them on our server folder for you- remember they need to be 300dpi when you upload them to yearbookavenue. \\Server3\students\Archive\SR_PICS
I will process and upload as many as I can if/when I can, but I'm pretty swamped- not that you're not with 9 classes!




Ted Mallory
Boyer Valley Community Schools
Challenging all students to meet their full potential 
Art | Yearbook | Cheerleading | Newsletter | Web Coordinator

School- 712-643-2258 Ext. 249
Cell- 712-269-5853

No comments: